AZ6B4156Help with Problems

If you can't get an answer from a state, county or municipal agency (within the 18th district)  in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Please complete the form below and our office will take immediate action to contact you and attempt to resolve your issue to your satisfaction.


  • Please note that there maybe constituent cases that require an authorization form. This type of request is a three step process.  In the second step our office will contact you gather details of your problem and send you an authorization form where you will be asked for your date of birth and social security number.  In the third step you will be asked to return a signed authorization form and email, mail or fax it to our office.

Constituent Services Form:
Full Name:
Phone Number:
Custom Message with background information: